PLEASE NOTE: CHANGES TO DEPARTURE TIMES ON CENTRAL ROUTE
6:40 Wasson Park
6:50 Ottis Park
7:00 St. Andrews Church
7:10 Heritage Church
7:15 Old GVA
Download Bus Routes & Maps:
Register & Pay For Busing
- REGISTER FOR BUSING
- To pay for busing, please bring a check to the front office or use our online payment option.
Guiding principles for determining routes and the location of stops include:
- 50 or more students per route
- 6 or more students per stop
- Pick up locations along routes may change slightly once it is determined how many students will be participating at each stop.
- $300 per first student, per school year ($50 per additional Sibling),
- First payment ($150) due by October 1st, 2019
- 2nd payment ($150) due by February 1st, 2020
- Bus fees are non-refundable
- 10% Discount if paid in full by September 30th, 2019
If your student qualifies for free or reduced lunch, there will be no cost for busing. Please apply for the free and reduced lunch program first.
No cost for families that qualify for free student lunches:
- No cost per family
- Please contact the Colorado International Language Academy Office: 719-645-8063 ext. 133
- Email Lucianne Rodriguez-Bousono at email@example.com