Dear Kindergarten Parents,
Welcome to Colorado International Language Academy! We are thrilled to be teaching your son or daughter as they begin an exciting new year!
Next Kindergarten Orientation Meeting will be announced soon!
- Meet our Kindergarten teaching staff & learn about our program.
- Take a tour of our Kindergarten classrooms.
- Learn about assessments and how to prepare your child for Kindergarten.
- Question & Answer Session.
- Childcare will be provided
You do not need to attend if you have previously attended orientation this year.
- In order to confirm your seat next year, you will need to complete your online Registration Packet and then submit your required documents by email, fax, or drop off to the Front Office (hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM) as soon as possible.
- The required documents are a copy of birth certificate, immunization records, proof of residency (Xcel, water bill or lease/mortgage payment), and a copy of the Parent/Guardian ID.
- There is also a Materials Fee of $30 due each academic year ($15 for siblings) which you can either pay online or with cash or check.
School Calendar and Hours
- School Calendar
- Kindergarten students attend school from 7:55 AM to 3:15 PM, Monday through Friday.
School Lunch Program
- Free and Reduced Lunch applications will be available in July.
- Kindergarten Welcome Letter from District 11 Food & Nutrition Services