Why School Uniforms?
Research has shown schools that require school uniforms increase safety (through easy identification of trespassers), promote equality, and improve academic performance. Uniforms help to reduce social and economic status effects, thereby increasing students’ academic focus.
*Polos need to be plain in the specified colors, or can have the CILA logo embroidered on it. Click here for our CILA Spiritwear Shop.
- Bottom Colors (Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Skorts/Scooters, Jumpers - Navy and Khaki
- Plaid Skirt/Jumper- “Blue Red Plaid” on French Toast Website - https://www.frenchtoast.com/
- Polo Colors/Polo Dress Colors- Red, Navy, Royal Blue, Hunter Green, and Gold
- Leggings/Tights/Sock Colors- Navy, Red, Black or White – solid colors (Tights and leggings can only be worn under skirts or jumpers not separately)
- Sweater/Jacket- Red, Navy, Royal Blue, Hunter Green, Gold - solid colors - no hoods. CILA sweatshirts will be available for purchase.
- Long Sleeve Shirts under Polos- Must be plain in color and in uniform colors
- Shoes- Tennis Shoes Only. Heelys (shoes with wheels) or shoes that light up are not allowed.
*Students are required to wear a polo shirt Mondays-Thursdays. They can wear a CILA T-shirt on Fridays.
Polos can be plain in the specified colors or embroidered with the CILA logo.