CILA is currently accepting enrollment for both the 2020-2021, and 2021-2022 Academic Years.
- A prospective kindergarten student must be 5 years old before October 1st of the enrolling year. If the student will not meet that age requirement, but you feel the student is ready for early admission, please see information regarding early admission for kindergarten (a paid screening/testing process that must be completed early in February before the year of enrollment) here: https://www.cilaschool.org/apps/pages/early-kinder
- Intent to Enroll Forms are being accepted for the 2020-21 and 2021-22 School Years for grades K-5 in Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and German, as well as K-6 HSE (Home School Enrichment) 1 day a week education for the same languages plus French.
- If you are interested in enrolling, please fill out the following Intent to Enroll Form.
- You may also download and print the Intent to Enroll form below. Please drop a copy off at the front desk (please call in advance during non-regular/summer hours to schedule this).
- Applications are processed within 3 business days while school is in session and during Summer break. Responses to applications may be delayed, however, during Fall, Winter, and Spring breaks.
Please click here to pay your student's material fees online!